Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Worst Regret



Caught in this drama called life
Waiting for the right moment that never come
Picture of that instance when I hold you close
Making me lose sleep playing like a broken record

Oh my serenity where have you gone
Can you fondle me one more time?
How can I ever forget that scene
A kiss, a touch mixed with some heavy drinks.

If only I can turn back time
Have I stayed longer things could have been
Different than what is was maybe I’ll stop hurting
Oh my love, how I wish for that moment to come again

Listening to your voice until we run out of words
Hearing your stories and aspiration untold
Missing you like the last parmesan that already got sold
Take me back to that moment when I should have say you these words

Why have I been too blind to see
Hidden in those innocent smiles is such seductive beauty
Have I came too late, is the game all over
I hope not my darling, this time let me do it better.


I used to think that
Being in love or hearth broken are
Two different things all together
I was wrong

Two different emotions
Causes the same things
Lose of sleep
Lose of appetite

Both emotion desires
The other person to be near
Such confusing feeling
Not knowing which is which

I love the idea of love
Though it may cause pain
People still invest on it
Are we not stupid

Though there maybe
Thousand fishes in the sea
We still think of that special someone
That gives us a high momentarily

Though love conquers all
I am still dumbfounded
I don’t know what I feel
Maybe this is love

No comments:

Post a Comment